One wish




If I could have one more wish...
It could be something for never let me...
For never let me feel lack of confidence.

Something for help my conscience...

Maybe someone. Maybe one guy...
I know... Theres is someone in some place...
Maybe he is so far... Maybe I'm in his wake...

Yes... I'm looking to stars and praying...
For an answer....That no one can say.

I would like to feel his presence...
If I less know him...
But I can imagine this guy...
That could bring happy for my eyes...


Although I may not have made some of the right choices,
I choose bad friends... Bad boys...
In my head, in my days... For them...I loked my voice.
But trust me , oh sweety strange...
Today, hopeness gives me It tear...
That's growing into my soul.
It's taste of what I needed to know...

So I'm looking to stars...
Like little girl has dreamed to be a woman...
I have dreamed with a good man...
For make me a real woman.

One man that never will hurt my body...
That never will hurt my name...
That never will hurt my family...
That never will hurt my culture...
Thar never will hurt my past or my future.

One man that will teach me be better...
That will teach me be most pacient...
That will teach me be most lovely...
That will teach me be most grateful.

I'm not praying for theses stars...
I'm praying for who created them.
Who created me too. My Lorde.. Our God... Our father.
That makes me think about my character.
And prepares me to say, one day, for a especial man:
I was wainting for you. Here I am.

Comentários

Postagens mais visitadas deste blog

Retina inversa

Preciso de um tempo...

Cérebro